Monday, February 8, 2010

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pick up a...

Here is what I made for my little brother for his birthday. I haven't sent it to him yet but I'm pretty sure he doesn't read this blog (or know it exists).

A few years ago, when I still lived with my mum in England, I bought this penguin fabric. I think I bought it from Ebay, but anyway, when it arrived, Guy saw it and told me that he really liked it. He wanted me to make him a tie out of it, but there was not enough for a tie. Somehow the fabric came with me when I moved over here, and now it is going back to England as this drawstring bag. Hope he likes it!


We bought Guy a couple of games to go inside. Rook is one of our favourites...


The bag is lined with pale yellow. It was the most coordinating thing I had on hand.


And as you can see from the photos, we've finally had some sunshine! It is so lovely.

No comments: