Friday, January 29, 2010

Covered notebook

This is a gift for Trev's youngest sister, who is turning 14. I used this tutorial. You should go and have a look, and while you're there, check out the rest of her site. Plenty of tutorials and inspiration.




When I made the decision to give handmade gifts this year, I didn't really take into account how frequently birthdays pop up in our families. It's keeping me busy! I also just finished pj bottoms for Trev's brother. They're boring so I'm not going to bother with a picture.
Next up, stuff for my brothers, and Lainey's birthday in February.

1 comment:

Rebecca Northcott said...

I really love this idea Sian! I just wish they did this sort of thing over here...I should do some with Pukka pads...ahhh those were the days with Stationary! Anyway love this - your ideas are awesome...I just wish I could sew properly..I suck!