Monday, January 4, 2010

Felt play food

Yeah, I know. I'm probably the last crafty person in the whole world to get on board with the whole felt playfood thing. But really, my kids are only just old enough to start using it. See? I was just waiting for the right time :-)

Anyway, on to what I've been up to. First up, we have choc chip cookies, fresh from the oven...


And sugar cookies too, for some variety...

If you're after something a bit more substantial and healthy, you can have a sandwich...


With doritos of course (well nobody can be 100 percent good all the time)


Hope you enjoyed your meal. We'll be adding more choices to the menu soon!



I also made this little apron for Luke (for real cooking/helping in the kitchen.) It is made from a dishtowel from the dollar store, I simply cut the top corners off and added a strip of binding on each side. So easy and cute!
Ps. All the food is handsewn, mostly blanket stitch. I like to handsew when I can, it's relaxing and takes me back to my roots!

1 comment:

sophie said...

we would have loved this when we were little!